Greetings from Venilla, Anbalagan and Sridhar.
|TDB Treats at a Thanksgiving party|
This month for Venilla, God has been teaching her from the book of Psalm 32:8-9 it says; “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will guide you with my eye. Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, else they will not come near you”. Through this scripture God’s been teaching her that he doesn’t want to guide her from a distance but rather draw closer to him, allowing him to direct her from a place of intimacy. He doesn't want us to be like the horses that don't like to be controlled but free and unproductive. He wants us to build a close connection with him so he can easily direct us in the way he wants us to go. He wants her to always fix her eyes on him and stay close to him. When we have that intimacy with Jesus, it's so easy because he will guide and direct our hearts to his.
|Venilla sharing how the Daily Bean started.|
For Anbalagan this month God has been reminding him of how faithful he has been, how we have grown and it’s going to be 2 full years of Father's faithfulness through our ups and downs. It’s also been a bit tough this month for us at The Daily Bean as some of our employees have left and the hardest part is that they stayed with us for a long time and for no valid reason have now left us.
|Meeting and learning from a business friend.|
For me, it’s been a wonderful month despite all of the craziness with our employees’ departure. We had a super busy month with a lot of thanksgiving orders. We are so blessed to see how many people love what we create here at The Daily Bean. Yes, God has been so faithful to the 3 of us despite all of the craziness throughout this past year 2019, we have seen God’s hand move in marvellous ways as well.
|Our Peppermint Mocha|
I want to take this opportunity to ask you all for a very huge prayer request, one of our loyal costumers Mr Robert’s daughter Catherine who is 31years old was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin's lymphoma. It's a type of cancer in which cancer originates from a specific type of white blood cells called lymphocytes. On the first Saturday of December she started with her chemotherapy which might go on for 6 months. Please keep her in your prayer and please pray for a miracle of complete healing from this disease.
|Catherine and her Precious family.|
- Please pray for our team as we try figuring out a proper system with our employees.
- Please pray for all 3 of us, that we would walk into God’s System of operation instead of behaving like horses or mules that have to be harnessed with bits and bridles, else they will not come near to God.
- Please pray for us as we prepare for the 2nd Birthday of our business.
- Please pray for wisdom from heaven to be with us as we continue to deal with our previous landlord and are still waiting for him to return our initial advance.
- Please pray for Catherine as she is diagnosed with cancer and for God to be with her and her precious family.